Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fighting and defending against Cancer



I just have one website to put in here for now.  It was so well done I just couldn't think of something else to add to it.

Here is the link [http://www.whatididtosurvive.com/category/superfoods/]  and the topics covered on her 'Superfoods' page... there is sooooo much more on the site!  Too much for me to cover here... pick a day/weekend/week to explore it little by little... you won't regret the time well spent!

  • PUMPKIN PIE – GIFT FROM THE ANCESTORS
  •  
  • 20 WAYS THAT SALAD DRESSING FIGHTS CANCER
  • DELICIOUS OR FANATICAL? MY LONG-TERM SURVIVOR MENU
  • THE ALL FOOD, BUT ONLY FOOD DIET
  • MUSHROOMS ARE MAGIC  - my favorite since we grow mushrooms for farmers market and hf stores LOL
  • FLORENTINES – SUPERFOOD COOKIES
  • IODINE AND BREAST CANCER
  • CONSIDER THE CAVEMAN…FOODS THAT FIGHT CANCER
  • BREAD IS NOT NORMAL
Truthfully the heading don't do all the articles justice... there is so much information packed into each on this page!

Enjoy the read!  I know I did!

Blessings,
Wendy

Quercetin Benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment