Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cancer

  97% of Terminal Cancer Patients Previously had this Dental Procedure....
root canal

http://www.realfarmacy.com/97-of-terminal-cancer-patients-previously-had-this-dental-procedure/
 
97% of Terminal Cancer Patients Previously Had This Dental Procedure... 
www.realfarmacy.com
by DR MERCOLA Do you have a chronic degenerative disease? If so, have you been told, “It’s all in your head?” Well, that might not be that far from the truth… the root cause of your illness may be in your mouth. There is a common dental procedure that...

  • You like this.
  •  Ugh. Had one of these done in my mouth when I was 19 years old. Biggest regret ever...I still have issues with that to this day.
  •   can you get it pulled?
  •   - Yes! I am seriously going to research this topic more and try and find a dentist that specializes in these kinds of extractions. I still go to the dentist that did this root canal almost 20 years ago and I refuse to let him do anything outside of cleaning nowadays. Unfortunately, I had the root canal done before I knew any better. I have had 3 crowns made for it trying to "fix" all the issues I have had with it. Always causes pain and discomfort. I just use coconut oil and do oil pulling to deal with it at this point. Thanks for posting this article !
    November 17 at 5:48pm via mobile · Edited · Like · 1
  •   I have issues with mine as well. After reading this I know why. I have alwas felt an 'infection' was going on... I looked on the website suggested for a dentist. None even close here.
  •  Kristy  , I know what you mean! I have had two, one in an eye tooth the other in a molar. The one in my eye tooth I have never had a problem with. The one in my molar, I hate it, I have nothing but problems with it and as you know they were/are expensive to have done. My supposed dead tooth feels more alive at times than all my other teeth, it gives me problems off and on and now is one of those times it is again. I am seriously considering having it pulled even though I already have over $800 in that one tooth. I have had this root canal for bout a decade now and it has been a decade of issues. I have two teeth with amalgam (silver looking) fillings, I have had them both since I was a bout 12, which is over 35 years now. I just try and not mess with them, they are huge fillings and I have been told if I had removed they likely could not fill again because of the lack of real tooth. These are the only 4 teeth I have ever had a problem with.
  •   I have a porcelain crown on a back tooth. Dentists claim I will eventually need a root canal & one dentist even tried to push one already about 7-10 yrs ago. Right now it causes me zero problems, but it had to be replaced 7-10 yrs ago b/c it fell off & it hurt SO bad when the air hit it! I'm trying to do my research should I have issues eventually. Wouldn't getting it pulled be better for my health? What should I do about the space if the tooth is pulled?
  • Kristy  I would do a bridge myself. I have had an implant done already and I don't think I would do that again.
  •   I thought the same Kristy. Implants scare me. The original metal used was shown to have some complications. So, I'm betting that the same will be said for the next generation in time.
    while pregnant with Miranda I fell at 8 mos preg running after our black lab that our then 5 yo son tried to take for a walk and released out the door. Sammie had run across the highway in front of our home and I chased after. When I looked behind to tell Robert to stay and tell daddy... I tripped on a buckling sidewalk in front of the bowling alley (probably could have sued the bowling alley actually... it was a terrible sidewalk). My lateral incisor was broken like a dagger. sharp and down to a point toward my front middle teeth. It hurt. I had blood down the front of my blouse... ugh... admitted to the hospital. (friday) They kept me overnight. Dentist wasn't available until Monday at which time they told me that I had to have a crown and root canal. I NEVER felt that the tooth was dead. I wanted to leave it alone and put a cap on it. He turned to his assistant and asked, "see.. . do you see how it is already turning black?" once the gum turns black I guess it would stay that way even if you did a root canal and crown after the fact. ?? at least that is how he made it sound. So since it was right out in front and I didn't have time to 'think' we started the procedure but... the big stuff where they whittled my tooth down and put on the final crown waited until after the baby was born and nursing a full month. So, 6 weeks after the fall. It was so hard to see my tooth become this little nub. ever so hard. And, it is always uncomfortable. ALWAYS It may be "pretty" ... but... do you remember how when you were a child and a tooth was really bugging you as it was trying to come out. You want to push it back and forth and mess with it. THAT is how this feels all the time. Constant sore.
  •   I am so excited...I found a dentist right down the street from my house that specializes in biological dentistry. The dentist is a Doctor of Integrative Medicine too. Can't wait to make an appointment.
  •  I dont think I've had one, but I am pretty sure I need one. I'm due for some serious dental work but I have been either pregnant or nursing for the last almost 7 years.... and now it's probably at it's worst ever!! I have at least 2 years before I can get any done too! eek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
I have a friend who has cancer and is NOT doing chemo/radiation, is trying to treat his cancer with homeopathic methods. I found him a homeopathic/naturopath doctor to go to in Rosebud, AR. He will be traveling there tomorrow to see Barry Joneshill the gentleman who practices this method of healing. I have heard numerous great things about this gentleman and his methods, but I personally have never travelled to see him. What types of questions should my friend be asking him in detail? My friend has known he has the cancer for two months, to which we all know it has been most likely a lot longer. It is known from the pet scan that it is esophagus cancer. He went to the doctor when he felt like he could not swallow food comfortably any longer and felt like his food was getting stuck. He is no longer even able to eat solid food and has been juicing and doing essential oils, not sure exactly what, he is losing weight very rapidly. I was informed today that he has had a ct and that it has now spread to lymph nodes, and other organs. Any suggestions would be helpful to what he should expect or what exactly he needs to be asking tomorrow would be greatly appreciated. Also prayers would be greatly appreciated for him.
Like ·  · Unfollow Post · November 20 at 2:14pm

  •   molasses and baking soda....mixed together in some warm water at first......you can cool it with ice after it melts together.....drank a few times a day
  •  you can google it for more information
  •  Thank you Tina for the info!
  •   your welcome
  •   it changes the oxygen levels and pH balance in the body....you may want to get some pH strips and test daily......get the saliva up to 7.4 - 8.0
  •   I know he got some ph strips last week!
  •   Cannabis oil and alkalinity appears to be the cure. Some good FB groups around on this topic.
  •   Taleen if you know names of groups could you either post here or send me a pm. Thank you!
  •   Pm
  •   keep us posted! I'd love to hear a positive outcome!
  •   I will Gina, I am anxious to hear what homeopathic/naturopath says tomorrow....
  •  I've heard good things about the molasses/baking soda and keeping alkalinity up...... the beautiful truth is a great movie free on you tube....might have more good ideas in there. I'd be eating coconut oil too......shouldn't be hard to swallow.
  •   I watched that today Gina, it was very informative. Any ideas anyone comes up with, they are very open to suggestions, he has nothing to lose at this point but his life and he is going to fight it all the way! He has a very positive attitude.
  •   for a friend that has been battling bladder cancer I asked another friend that had been dx with prostate cancer and is now free of cancer about the B17 (where he got it etc)
    Here is a copy/paste of my email back to her. Hope it is helpful.

    After I sent the email earlier saying that I would check with my friend Lee on his source for the B17 I sent an email to him. He got back to me quickly.
    This is his response. I hope the information is helpful.
    Blessings,
    Wendy

    PS. Lee also believes in Kombucha. I will be bringing that over on Thursday with instructions as well. He got his original scoby from me and has kept it going. he sends some our way every now and then to pass on to others.

    From Lee:

    I am sorry to learn of your friends battle with cancer. I am always happy to do what ever I possibly can to assist. I hope this alternative has positive results for her. I am not a supporter of Chemo or radiation as therapy for older folks like myself. I don't know what age group your friend is in, but the older you get the less the success rate is. In my age group the rate of success is less than 14%. That is not a high enough number for me to ever put myself thru the discomfort that conventional therapies seem to produce. I think for myself I would prefer to take advantage of whatever quality of life I had left with the help of alternative methods in the meantime. But that's just me. 

    On the positive side, many alternative therapies do not have the depilating side effects of chemo or radiation. I have up close and personally seen the positive results of Laetrile aka Vitamin B-17. Even after the Dr.'s pronounced their grim prognosis.

    I think it's very important to note here that the case I was close to continued to use Laetrile for several years after being pronounced cancer free. But after finally discontinuing it those many years later, the cancer returned with fatal results. I have felt bad ever since for allowing the discountenance. My advice...NEVER stop taking it even after an apparently successful recovery. 

    I know some folks who have never had cancer, but take Laetrile in smaller dosages with their daily supplements merely as a preventative measure because of their confidence in it's anti-cancer benefits.

    There is a lot of research to back that up. Most of that research was done the Scandinavian countries and in Europe. Of course not much was done here after they figured out that it really works. After all, there's not as much profit in prevention or cure. Sorry about that, I had to get my dig in. At the moment our pitiful health care system is a real sore spot for me. 

    Below are a couple of websites for you. The 1st one is a source for more info on cancer as well as sources for treatment and therapy. The 2nd site is the supplier where I purchased Laetrile.

    I don't know what dosage to recommend. I believe body weight and the stage of the cancer determines that. You will have to research it. The manufacturer can probably help with that. If they won't because of liability issues, there is always Google. You can answer anything there. You can also research any side effects. I don't believe you'll find much in the way of side effects no matter how much you take. In any case it will be nothing like the side effects of any conventional treatments. If you need help researching it just holler and I'll see what I can find.

    It is sold in pill form so it can be taken orally or you can get it so it can be taken by injection. My thought is that injection is the fastest way and most effective way to get it into your system and working. Again, personal choice.

    My last bit of advice is to your friend is, and this probably goes without saying, always try to maintain a healthy and strong immune system thru continued mega-doses of pro-biotics. There are many ways to that, but Kombucha you are supplying her is a good starting point. 

    I hope I have been helpful. I will say a prayer for your friend. That is also a very effective medicine that I recommend...Lee

    p.s. Please answer my question to you Emoji (see below) Thanx...

    1. http://www.cancure.org/laetrile.htm



    2. http://www.metabolicproductssupply.com/index.htm


    www.cancure.org

    Alternative cancer therapies - Information on Laetrile, Amygdalin, Apricot Kernels, and Vitamin B17.
  •   I also really LOVE this blog:http://www.whatididtosurvive.com/


    www.whatididtosurvive.com

    There are many solutions for impotence problems available Electronic cigarette n...See More
  •   Following.
  •   Just wanted to say I am so thankful to all of you in this group, I am going to be passing all this info on to this gentleman friend and his wife!!!! I know this is such a difficult time for them and I just want to help in any way I can. I am blessed at the moment that I have the time to help do research for them. I know they are so open to any and all suggestions! Thank you again, your continued input is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment